Founder Wendy Moore is committed to showing business owners and entrepreneurs everywhere how to be internet savvy and connect and engage on social media.
If you love our Savvy Web Women page, you'll love Wendy's products and coaching programs to help you be seen as a thought leader in your industry and build that all important "know, like and trust" factor
Wendy made it to the very top of the corporate IT world, managing multimillion dollar budgets, before gut-wrenching stress demanded she reappraise her life and follow her true passion.
With over 15 years experience in the Information technology industry, Wendy holds a Bachelor of Computing Degree and is an Online Engagement Strategist, Speaker, Trainer and International Best-Selling Author.
Our services include:
- one on one Online Engagement strategy sessions with Wendy
- group strategy sessions
- social media audits
- DIY step-by-step "how to" social media site for those looking to teach themselves - DIYSocialMediaforBusiness.com
- workshops and presenations tailored to your business and industry
- presentations to your business or group
- keynote, MC and other speaking at your event
To find out more about Wendy Moore, founder and director of Savvy Web Women or to book Wendy to speak at your event, visit www.WendyMoore.com.au
For more resources on how to use social media and apply it to your online marketing strategy, visit our blog at www.WendyMoore.net.
+61 3 9686 2288
+61 3 9682 4010