Since the dot-com bubble, 911, and the 2002 market crash, Elliott Wave Technology's mission remains the delivery of valuable solutions-based services that empower clients to execute successful trading and investment decisions in all market environments.
Since the official launch of his Elliott Wave Technology website in 2005, the author has established an outstanding record of accomplishment, including but not limited to, …
- In 2005, the author elicited a major long-term wealth producing nugget of guidance in suggesting strongly that members give serious consideration to apportioning 10%-20% of their net worth toward the physical acquisition of Gold (@ $400.) and Silver (@ $6.00).
- On May 6 of 2007, five months prior to the market top in 2007, though still bullish at that time, the author publicly warned long-term investors not to be fooled again, in “Bullish Like There’s No Tomorrow.”
- On March 10 of 2008, with another 48% of downside remaining to the bottom of the great bear market of 2008-2009, in “V-for Vendetta,” using the Wilshire 5000 as proxy, the author publicly laid out the case for the depth and amplitude of the unfolding bear market, which marked terminal to a rather nice long-run in equity values.
- On February 11, 2011, the author publicly made available his call for a key bottom in the long bond at 117 ‘3/32. Within a year and half from his call, the long bond rallied in excess of 30% to new all time highs in July of 2012.
- For the benefit of members and his general readership, the author responded to widespread levels of economic and financial uncertainty in the development of Prudent Measures in 2012.
- Publicly warned of a major top in Apple on October 26, 2012 in the very early stages of a 40% decline from its all time high.
Specialties include, but are not limited to, Technical Analysis, Chart Patterns, Elliott Wave Theory, Trading Systems, Investment Methodologies, and Trend Analysis