So instead of $5 a year for 20GB, you'll be paying $30 a year for 25 GB's (Drive & Picasa) and get an extra 20GB's for Gmail....am I understanding this correctly?
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- So, a 125% increase in storage for a 600% increase in price?
What is this, Apple?Apr 24, 2012
- I'm not quite sure
With the new plans you'll get extra Gmail storage for "free". So instead of 25GB...that would be 45GB in total. So not quite 600% :-)). DOwnside...the extra Gmail space is only available for Gmail :DApr 24, 2012
- Sorry, I don't buy that Gmail bone they throw at me........
25GB for mail? I'll start using the old G-drive again (look for it on the web) that just put my Gmail account as storage in explorer.Apr 24, 2012
- I just keep the old plan. As long as the account stays active it will be available :D.
BTW...25GB of Gmail is way to much..I can't get that covered in one lifetime :DApr 24, 2012
- That is what I mean: 25Gb for mail is kind of stupid......Apr 24, 2012
- It would be interesting for me when it could be used for Drive tooApr 24, 2012
- Greedy bastards!Apr 26, 2012