Treat your “special someone” to a romantic getaway in the beautiful medieval city of Brasov, charmingly nestled in the Carpathian mountains. Book a private room for 3 nights from the 3rd to the 27th of February 2012 and we will welcome you with a complementary bottle of sparkling wine & chocolate in your room on arrival !!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Simply the best valued, cleanest and cheapest hostel in Brasov. Other hostels claim many things but we actually deliver. We will match or beat any Brasov hostel. See it for yourself.
Our staff will give you full information support for every spot of Romania. We know what you need as we are backpackers too: what to see and do, where to stay, how to get there, maps, information, guide books, flyers and bus/trains timetables.
We speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and of course Romanian.
- COFFEE and/or TEA all day long
- A pint of BEER or soft drink
- Unlimited Wi-Fi and INTERNET access
- Big LOCKERS in the rooms (big enough for your backpack)
- Use of TOWELS
- LINENS and BEDDINGS - we make the beds for you!
- Use of KITCHEN and facilities (including a BBQ area)
- An awesome YARD with a TERRACE to enjoy breakfast and hang out during the day
- Baggage STORAGE
- MEET and GREET at the train station (upon request)
- Brasov MAP with highlights, city information
- Phone calls for RESERVATIONS in Romania
- Our central location in Old Town means we are conveniently close to everything.
- 24 hour reception.
- The hostel is modern, of western standards and wickedly clean.
- We offer laundry service.
- An awesome terrace and yard to hang out in.
- Pet friendly environment-- we love pets!
- Private and dorm rooms.
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms-- damn thing even has a bidet.
- Our lounge has tables and comfy couches to drink and relax, play Xbox 360 and many other games available. Listen to music or watch TV and socialize with unique, interesting people from all over the world and party into the morning.
- The TV is connected to a DVD player-- over 100 DVDs are available for your enjoyment.
- We offer the cheapest guided all-day tour of the 3 nearby castles. Other hostels overcharge.
- Barbeque facilities.
- Book exchange.
Please note, as of February 2011, Kismet Dao Hostel moved to a new location on Neagoe Basarab street #8 in the historical center of Brasov.OUR FIRST RULE: NO RULES!!! NO LOCK-OUT or CURFEW, noon CHECK-OUT TIME (you are welcome to use the hostel's facilities for the rest of the day).
+40 268 514 296