Works at Sprint Nextel
Attended North Carolina State University
Lives in Santa Clarita, California
Technical Service and Solutions
Customer Service, Phone Repair, Sales, Electronic Audio Production
- Sprint NextelTechnical Consultant, 2012 - presentIn-house service of wireless devices and provide support to customers on network related problems. Determine the most cost effective repair or resolution to reduce customer downtime.
- Durden & Associates, LLCHearing Representative, 2010 - 2012Hearing Rep in Worker’s Compensation; filing liens, hearing reports completion. Make court appearances to negotiate payment of services on behalf of medical facilities.
- Thomas Curtis M.D., IncCollections Representative, 2011 - 2012Negotiate medical claims via phone & fax to resolve pending cases on behalf of private medical facility. Analyze reports of Medical Examiners to determine variable affecting applicants
- Macy'sAdministrative Support Assistant, 2009 - 2010Trained new employees; improved service follow-up, sales, and patronage. Promoted; dependability awarded; PeopleSoft used in new employee processing.
Santa Clarita, California
Fayetteville, North Carolina
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw
My name is Adam Durden. I was born in the military town of Fayetteville, North Carolina on January 28th, 1986. I received my diploma from Jack Britt High School in 2004 and went on to graduate from North Carolina State University in 2010. In November of that same year I moved to, and currently reside in, Santa Clarita, California. I work at Sprint as a Technical Consultant but aspire to have a career in the Mobile and Tech arena.
Studied music production and audio techniques for nearly 10 years.
- North Carolina State University2004 - 2010