I can’t express how much I appreciate everyone’s help in getting the word out about #MrUniverse jimgaffigan.com You guys are the best Marketing Department. Thanks, really.
52 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- I made a friend buy it for me! Since paypal is skeery. shifty eyesMay 2, 2012
- Awesome show! So much new and really funny material. Much appreciated sir!May 31, 2012
- Bought it the day it came out. Why is Mr. Universe not on?Jul 3, 2012
- My husband and I tried to watch it on Netflix and it crapped out about 10 minutes in (thanks, Playstation Network!). I went straight to the site and bought it (way to streamline the process, by the way, it was really easy). I'm pretty sure we got our $5 worth already, so the rest just feels like stealing.Jul 6, 2012
- I remember pretty much every joke from it still makes me laugh every timeJul 9, 2012
- I ran across Mr. Universe on iTunes, then somehow (I don't remember how now) discovered that it was purchasable from jimgaffigan.com for less money AND a donation to military charity.
I bought it sight unseen, and sent one to my friend as a gift. I had a problem with the download (my own fault, really, but hopefully support can straighten it out; worst case is another $5 spent) but I streamed it last night and I swear that I did not stop laughing for the entire 77 minutes of the show.
This is a great thing, Jim. I anticipate more gifts to more friends in the near future.Sep 11, 2012