Great review - and makes me glad that I didn't rush out to get the D800 (yet). As he suggests, I'll hold on to my D90 and wait till I see what the D600 is like.
My review of the Nikon D800 and D800E is now posted at: www.bythom.com/nikond800review.htm.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- Yes, those are all on my short list but I'm leaning towards something with a waist level view finder.Jul 10, 2012
- You've both gotten above my head - I have zero knowledge of MF cameras, and even film is pretty much uncharted territory for me., get yours quickly so that I can take a look when we next meet! :DJul 10, 2012
- still a ways out and it would be strictly something that joins me on landscape trips. Actaully though, the dynamic range in the 800 makes me wonder if I should. Mostly just for the hobby of it I will though.Jul 10, 2012
- still considering too many possibilities at the moment to even have a clear picture (oh, puns). I wonder if Map Rental rents any... seems like they do with Hasselblad 503 series. I wonder if there's any others...Jul 10, 2012
- , appreciate the offer! However, I'll be flying back to Tokyo the night before, and I'll likely be resting on Monday and catching up with things. Next photowalk we meet at, I'll take a look at your gear :)Jul 10, 2012
- Aye aye Cap'n! :DJul 10, 2012
Add a comment...