Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Thomas Case
70 followers -
I am the most amazing person you will ever know. Your life will be better because you know me.
I am the most amazing person you will ever know. Your life will be better because you know me.

70 followers
About
Thomas's posts

Post has attachment
Australia is beautiful! Just in case you were wondering. #4MileBeach #Beach #Australia #Travel #Ocean #Sky #Clouds #Beautiful #IWantToGoBack
Photo

Post has attachment
You have gotta check out this song.  It is OUTSTANDING!  Enjoy.

I was on a phone call today so crazy that I thought it was a prank call. I'm 95% sure it was real (the other 5%-still think it was a joke).

It took me an hour to drive to Rexburg this afternoon because of a detour. What a drive!

Loving the new house. Just wish I could get the garage cleared out. We have so much junk!

I had a new experience recently. While sleeping my son threw up on my bed and it got in my face. I was WIDE awake after that.

I was getting used to the long weekends over the last few weeks. It will be a rough Monday. #weekend #holiday #doesgoogle+usehashtags? #callinsick

My little family just adopted a cat. I can't say I'm super excited. Wish me luck. :-)

Going back to work tomorrow will be tough. It's been nice to be on vacation, relax, sleep in, and spend time with the family.

My Kid threw a Wii remote at the TV. It is busted. What is a good brand of TV? Should I go Plasma, LCD, or LED? There is a lot to choose from.
Wait while more posts are being loaded