Kathy Durbin, the daughter of a retired United States Navy Chief Petty Officer and married to a retired United States Marine Lieutenant Colonel for 37 years, is originally from Memphis, Tennessee.
Kathy began buying and selling real estate in 1974 when she and her husband, Phil purchased their first home. Buying and selling real estate throughout the United States during Phil’s 32 year career, Kathy also worked as the Sponsorship and Marketing Director for the military Morale Welfare & Recreation programs.
After moving to the Virginia Beach area to be near family, Kathy began helping others buy and sell real estate. Sensitive to the needs of both buyers and sellers, Kathy specializes in residential sales, distressed property sales and property management.
- Alpha College of Real Estate
- Distressed Property Institute, LLC
- Homes For HeroesAffiliate, present
- Exit RealtyRealtor, present
- RE/MAX, Rose and Womble RealtyRealtor
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)Marketing Director
- Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS)Sponsorship Coordinator & Tickets & Tours Director
- Swansboro Chamber of CommerceExecutive Director