Discussion time! Would you like to have some sort of a "house builder/editor" in the next Fallout instalment? To build a house from scratch the way you want.
77 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 43 previous comments
- Sims-fallout 4, build your post appocaliptic neighbourhood from scratch (just a easy mod maker) i would welcome that as it makes the years seem shorter.Feb 17, 2015
- I don't know why I haven't thought of this before. Fully customized homes is one of the few things missing from fallout 3. I would love to see it in Fallout 4.Feb 17, 2015
- yessFeb 17, 2015
- MesmerZ+1Well of course there's going to be limits. I think creation kit is still the best way to make your own houseFeb 18, 2015
- Of course. I'd like to see it be faction driven. For example, if you get high regard in a high tech faction, you'll get a science lab. If you help out the drug dealers, you get a drug lab, etc.
That, and employees that are actually worth your money. So they'll make cash by selling guns, sound repairs, providing medical services.Feb 19, 2015
- They should do what they did for skyrim the heartfire dlc but it should not be a dlc it should be in the actual gameMar 20, 2015
Add a comment...