That's about right :D
#linux #mac #pc
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 49 previous comments
- ok well if I'm going to do the Graphics card them I'll Aim for the new Nvidia GTX 680 that just came out.
It seems that it will give me one hell of a boost.Apr 22, 2012
- My career right now is finishing up college so can get to the actual career. :DApr 22, 2012
- It underestimates the Mac by a little, the PC by a lot and overstates all aspects of Linux.. It's heart is in the right place though.Apr 22, 2012
- I liked My DOS on my Atari, it was much like 4DOS on the PC and it could read PC disks. And all hardware connected through a high speed serial port. And the joysticks were just two 8bit I/O parallel ports that you could configure for TTL voltage in or out. I used them to control stepping motors to move mirrors to aim the lasers in the laser light shows. But the updates where limited to 60 fps of video. Since Atari clocked everything basses on the video clock speed. At the time 3.58 MHz and apple was 2.0 MHz. But Apple had a 44pin card slot. Atari had a 40 pin memory card slot that one day those four slots cold hold 256Meg memory cards That page flashed 4Meg blocks as a game cartridge or a huge 1 Gig of ram disk. And the video chip could read that as video RAM so you could play hours of 256 colors out of 65,535 colors in a 360x228 video image in 1981, years before the VGA card came out and that was a 65k palette out of 24bit color and 320x240 now called MCGA. And today you can do 2560x1600 in 32Million colors per pixel.Apr 22, 2012
- We have come so far and achieved so little.
It seems for all this technology it's only ever used to 'display mondo titties in like mad resolution'Apr 22, 2012
- Just remember the more friends that you know in that job, the smother it is for you to get the job. It could be the more you know that have and can do the job the better odds you will have doing the job, because if you do not know how your friends will help you get the work done.Apr 23, 2012