Profile cover photo
Profile photo
The Fading Theory Barber Shop LLC
4 followers
4 followers
About
Posts

Post is pinned.
Just want to remind you AND inform newbies that we no longer do walk-ins and have not since mid 2017.
Commenting is disabled for this post.

Post has attachment
Is everyone staying warm and toasty inside? When the ban on driving on Baltimore roadways ends at 6am Sunday (that time might be extended in the morning) it will take a few hours to dig out everything at home.The shop has to be dug out as well, so if the shop opens at all tomorrow it will not be before noon. I will keep an eye on overnight weather, and see what the Mayor says about the roads in the morning. I will update you at 6:30 am Sunday.
Photo
Add a comment...

Verizon has completed the line repairs. Our phone service is working properly now. Thank you.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Setting heads free Sun-Fri 8am to 6pm. Be free!
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
As 2015 is coming to an end, please note our holiday schedule. Please schedule your hair cuts accordingly, so that you do not miss a service.
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
On Thursday 11/26/15 (Thanksgiving) the shop will open from 8am till noon. We will re-open with our normal hours on Black Friday 11/27/15 8am to 6pm.
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
With a 97% retention rate, which translates to 97% customer satisfaction I am pleased that the vast majority of each client we service is happy with the products The Fading Theory Barber Shop produces day in, day out. Although 97% is not perfect I am happy with what we have accomplished and will continue to strive for that remaining 3%. With gratitude for your loyalty and support I say Thank you.
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Daylight savings time ENDS November 1, 2015 this year, and in doing so we will be switching to our Fall/Winter hours. Please note that on Nov 1 our fall/winter hours will change to 8am to 6pm.
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Stop by today between 11 and 4 to say hello, grab a bite to eat and jump in a picture at our 1st annual community day. Remember that kids up to high school age can have a free regular hair cut, so tell friends and family. Hope to see you today.
Photo
Add a comment...

I am happy to post that we are now visible on the Apple maps app! Those of you with an Apple product can type in The Fading Theory Barber Shop in their maps app for location/directions to us. All others can search the same in the Google maps app.
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded