Included in March: Sending the Right Social Signals? How to Boost your Conversion IQ. And, more about our name, “Gladiator”.
Coming up in April: Relationship Counseling for Attorneys and SEO Providers. Five Small Design Changes to Improve User Engagement.
Nothing astonishing, but a solid rundown of some top best practices. I often learn the most by listening ‘between the lines’. Spend the 10 minutes to watch this SEO video from Google and you’ll give yourself a chance to (a) Double-check your own basics; (b) Understand the importance of onsite usability to Google and your rankings; (c) Get motivated to participate and interact with your own online social buzz.
A few cliff notes:
- As you add content to your website, use the “Fetch as Googlebot” tool in Webmaster Tools to submit those new pages to the Google index.
- Consider PageLoad times – how long it takes for your site to load. Google aims for sites that load in 0.5 seconds, wow!
- Use consistent anchor text on internal links (links between pages on your website) to help promote Sitelinks in the Google results.
- Each page should focus on a singular, logical topic.
- Gladiator Law MarketingOwner, 2013 - present
- Consultwebs.com, Inc.Director & Co-Owner, 2013
- LisaVaughn.netPrivate Web Marketing Consultancy, 2013
- Lucent Technologies
You fight for your clients. Isn’t it time your Web marketing company fought for you??
Too often, small/medium-sized law firms find themselves priced out of the market. We believe you have a right to compete, too. Gladiator Law Marketing has your back.
We offer a transparent approach to law firm Web marketing: Itemized Invoices | Flexible Contract Terms | Custom Solutions
- Berea College