About Walden Associates
We are a full service environmental consulting firm. Walden Associates has provided consulting services to law firms, insurance companies, industrial clients, financial institutions, municipal and government agencies located throughout the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut tri-state area for several years.
Walden Associates is headed by a competent engineer with over 20 years of experience in the complex regulatory framework that governs facility operations. Our staff
has been choosen for their professional capability and dedication to clients. Together with the client, we arrive at an appropriate solution or remedy by practicing cost-effective problem solving. We truly believe the highest standard of environmental consulting can be delivered within a fair an reasonable fee structure. Contact us
for a consultation!
Walden Associates Services Include:
We are dedicated to helping our clients' solve their environmental compliance problems.
- Auto Dealership Services
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Fuel Oils and Chemical Storage Compliance
- Groundwater/ Soil Investigation
- OSHA Compliance
- UST/AST Removal
Our corporate experience encompasses a diverse range of projects.
- Remedial System Design
- Water, Waste Water & Storm Water System Design
- Regulatory Compliance Planning
- SEQR/NPDES/ Solid Waste Permit
- Landfill Capping Design
We provide complete civil engineering design services to both municipalities and private
- Roadway Design
- Construction Oversight
- Storage Tank Installation & Design
- We create GIS databases to store and manage spatial data to allow users to display their data graphically in maps. We customize each database system for our clients.
- 3D Modeling and Data Visualization
- We use EarthSoft's EQuIS Environmental Data Management software. We develop and implement custom-built environmental data management systems.
- As an allied member of the Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association (GNYADA), We have provided these services to many GNYADA member dealerships over the years.
- We ensure that your RTK paperwork is complete and filed on time
- Download our Free Webinar on RTK!