First of all, he didn't say anything like that to Nintendo, Sega or Rare, also, so swearing automatically makes his audience idiotic teen rather than adults?
10. How wasn't he playing the game right?
9. While Hades is a troll, that doesn't excuse the fact that the boss was just cheap
8. Okay, you didn't die with this battle, good for you, also, he said the reason he felt it was boring was when it was compared to the PREVIOUS bosses in the game like that lake monster.
7. Granted, but that doesn't really excuse the boss.
5. He never said that to Rare, also, he didn't want them to do exactly as he wanted, but he wanted a radar at least in single-player, so he could at least be prepared for the infinitely spawning Yamis troops who riddle you with machine gun fire.
4. What unfunny joke?
2. Granted, he could be nicer to those defending, but having Jasper punish you by how cheap he is to say revenge isn't satisfying is patronizing as Alice hammered home the point without feeling cheap, also, as a reviewer once said "Pointing out your problems does not make them go away".
1. While the game itself is bad, that doesn't mean that the boss battles in the game don't count, since they're still horrid bosses.