And if you can't adopt there, consider adopting at home - we all have Dogguses that need us too. :>O<:
Great article from - very clear and really helped me get my head around how best to appropriately guide our peeps into giving us good testimonials.
(maybe this is why that squirrel was watching me so intently the other day - trying to figure out how to move in! :D)
To find this tiny creature napping on your couch with your dog?
Guess who came home for dinner?It followed this beagle home, right through the doggy door. This happened in Maryland recently. The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home.. This hit the 6 o'clock news big time."
- Paranormal Lifestyle.comChannel, Paranormal Explorer, present
- Roving RobinRoving Robin Reporter, present
- Mysticphoenyx CafeChannel, Explorer, Writer, present
- Encouraging BirdChannel, Chief Encourager, present
- Crafty CrowsChannel, Mystic, Head of the Grove, present
- Blanket UniversityChannel, Crafter, present
- A.E.V. CrowTarotChannel, Expedition Leader, present
- The Avian EmpireEncourager, Writer, Channel, Crafter, present
- Bold Kitten BrigadeChannel, Encourager, Translator-liaison, present
- CompassRoseGraphixIndulging my love of typesetting & layout, present
- Paranormal AviansParanormal Explorer, Channel, present
- TwOOwls ArtJeweler, Artist, Channel, present
- too many to mention, and, for the most part, not worthy of mention either
- Life Universitypresent
- New College - the Florida one, not the British onehumanities
Over-Exposed: When Too Much Marketing is Bad for Business - Word Chef
Ever wonder how much marketing is too much? Or where the line is between annoying and effective? Here are 5 tips for finding the right balan
Good testimonials: how to make them write themselves
Blog post at How To Write Better : Testimonials have a bit of a dubious history. It's only in comparatively recent times, when advertising i
Coming Home to Your True Self Requires a Revolution of the Soul - Midlif...
The pilgrimage to our truest self can be a long, tangled and painful journey. So much of who we are changes over time. Yet, somehow we manag
New RadioGuestList.com Facebook Giveaway Contest - Radio Guest List.com ...
Special Contest for our Facebook friends: Win a free Basic Guest Expert Sponsorship (value $29)! http://www.radioguestlist.com/radio-guest-e
The Beachify-Your-Biz-Kit: Everything You Need But The Booze! | The Circ...
logo · HomeThere's no place like it, Dorothy. ArchivesLike a time machine, but without the pesky paradox problem. AboutEverything you never
Why Are People Frightened of Change For Our Young People?
Another great read from Birds on the Blog : This week I was lucky enough to be invited to a conference organised by Buttle UK, a fantastic c
The 27 Stages Of Getting Addicted To A Television Show
You laugh, you cry and you get attached to fictional characters. Getting into a new TV show is a crazy ride.