Everyone needs to see this, please share this. I have a feeling it will be swept under the rug by the major news outlets.
We cannot lump all the people of the middle east in with terrorists and extremists. I have known several Muslims in my life, and I know many Christians who are infinitely more radical and prone to violence than they are.
There are over a billion Muslims. You cannot say one view point is shared by that many people, it simply isn't true.
Is it just me or has internet content become boring in the past year? Are we running out of things to say?
If you have recommendations on which corners of the internet I should explore, I'd love to hear it...
- LightswitchFounder & Chief Experience Architect, present
- Ford Motor Company (yep, you know the one)Marketing Communications Director, Lincoln
- Matrix Consulting Partners (my first marketing consulting business)Founding Partner
- Hudson Partners, Inc (general contracting company building exclusively in Russia)VP, Operations
I'm Founder and Chief Experience Architect of Lightswitch – a completely kick-ass customer experience company focused on helping companies architect captivating customer experiences that win passionate advocates.
Some of the companies I've worked with include AMD, Gateway, HP, DreamWorks, VH1, Toyota, Lexus, Bank of America, Kaplan, hp, PETCO, The Irvine Company, American Airlines Cargo, Greenlee, RAPP, RiechesBaird, and Sally Hogshead.I'm also the Co-Founder of TheSmartly.com, a national online writers’ collective, and I blog for the popular Orange County business magazine, OCMetro, where I maintain an online series called “Customer Focus.” In April 2011, I was named an Orange County Business Journal 2011 Women in Business nominee and was featured as one of ten top “digital moms” in Orange County by OCFamily Magazine.
- Purdue University, West Lafayette (B.S. in Economics and B.A. in Russian)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (MBA)
- Pushkin Russian Language Institute, Moscow