- Bellevue UniversityMaster's of Science in Management and Leadership Development, 2012 - 2012
- Ottawa UniversityBachelor's of Arts in Strategic Communications, 2003 - 2011
- Johnson County Community CollegeAssociate of General Studies in Public Relations, 2005 - 2006
- Neosho County Community CollegeAssociates of Arts in Public Relations, 2006 - 2008
- Self-EmployedIndependent Contractor, 2012 - present
- Coppoc Services, LLCStrategic Marketing Consulting, 2010 - 2012
- KTJO-FMAudio Technician, 2009 - 2010
- KTJO-FMProgram Director, 2003 - 2007
Word Trek brain puzzle game - Android Apps on Google Play
Word Trek brain puzzle game is an addictive word game that can keep your mind engaged for hours. The rules are simple. You need to find word
Help Rabbi Shai Specht Spread Even More Love and Light! -- Indiegogo
Kabbalah Garden - songs that Inspire and Heal.
Streamified - All your social streams in one beautiful journal
Be one of the first 100,000 to pre-register for the iPhone + iPad app release and receive the free Unlimited Version.
11 Win-Win Salary Negotiation Secrets - 1. Remember it’s just a conversa...
Salary negotiations are a conversation and collaboration between two human beings who are working out the details of a business transaction.
InboxDollars® - the free online rewards club that pays cash.
take surveys • play games • shop online search the web • redeem grocery coupons. FREE! Join Today. sign up and start earning cash for your d
Blood Type and Heart Disease: Types A, B, AB Have Higher Risk than O | H...
Here's another reason to know your blood type — it might be a clue to your risk of heart disease. People who have blood types A, B, or AB ha
Winnie-the-Pooh characters all represent mental disorders! - Facts - Feb...
Winnie-the-Pooh characters all represent mental disorders! - Facts - Feb 21, 2012 - Your Mind. Blown - OMG Facts
INFOGRAPHIC: Recruiters Aren't Using Facebook And Twitter
You'll find them on LinkedIn.
Teacher suing for the right to use the 'N Word' in class - Telegraph
A white teacher is suing for the right to utter a racial epithet during discussion with his students about the perils of offensive vocabu