This Google+ page is primarily a photo repository of the history and memories of those who attend St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary, but is open to all. Please enjoy the pictures, and notice the joy and love that is prevalent throughout each album.
Rules, Restrictions, and FYI:
1. Please only tag yourself in the pictures. This is to preserve the privacy of those who do not wish to be tagged.
2. If there is a questionable picture or something you wish to be taken down, please contact the school photographer at SVdP; this can be done through an e-mail to the seminary.
3. Also, if you would like to contribute your own photos to the albums, please contact the school photographer.
4. Alternatively, you can just choose to 'tag' this "St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary" account to a picture, which will link here and be viewable as well.
5. To view all of the albums, click on the 'photos' tab in the site, and click on the link which says 'View all of SVdP's albums'.
6. A G+ account is not necessary to view the pictures, but it will allow one to follow the SVdP page for any new updates, as well as allow someone to tag themselves or add comments to pictures. In the future this account may also be used in a 'social networking' context as well, so a G+ account would help you to connect here.
7. St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary reserves all rights.