-Yes sadly i am a PC tech, and I do not have all the answers.
32bit Windows 7 pro: Apps are limited to 1GB? This is a small problem as I would really like to allow several apps to use more memory. Though I don't mind the default standing for most programs, just in case of memory leaks. This is currently an issue in some apps as they do often need more RAM and even though it is available, they still crash.
64bit Windows 8.1 home: System will intermittently lag out like crazy. No not a network lag issue. But in the system itself. This can effect any open window in any app, for no predictable reason. When it happens that window, and the instant of the app it is tied to will become locked up, though the rest of the computer will work fine. I can launch new instances and I can open new windows. Eventually, when Windows 8 feels like it I will be allowed to access the window in question. Usually lasts 30-180 seconds.
when asked why?
It's time for us to stop accepting garbage distractionist excuses from our useless congressmen. It's time we demand that congress step down.
No more party line garbage. We cannot trust either major party to lead the country. Things have got to change.
I have heard that crows and ravens are known to possess languages which are regional, that is that a crow from my location would not understand the language of a crow from another location. However the crows that live in between both of our locations would understand both. However I have also heard of crows using tools and some other very basic rudimentary things that humans seem to think are unique to themselves. Today I have observed a crow both lie and attempt to hide food. As one found something that it seemed to like I observed several times this bird come and to try to hide things. I thought at first it was digging but then I realized, no it is actually trying to hide something like a squirrel. It was burying food under leaves. Then it returned with more food and proceeded to deposit the food in one place, break it into a smaller piece, take that piece hide it under some rocks cover the rocks with some leaves then return to the larger chunk pull another piece with pinpoint accuracy go back to each location and either retrieve and move or bury again each piece of food. This proves that a crow is smarter than a squirrel, squirrels can't even find what they buried! But what got me was, as the Crow is burying it's food and breaking up the larger piece and returning to the point in pinpoint accuracy, another crow flies in. The second searches for what the first had hidden, and when the first came over to confront, the second lowered it's head, spread it's wings gently and began to talk, it was telling the first crow that it meant no harm it was submissive and as soon as the first turned it's back the second begin to look for the food again and each time the first would come over to investigate what the second was doing and the second one again tell the same lie that it meant no harm. Finally the first realizing that the second was picked up the piece that it had most recently hidden and flew off with it and the second followed.
Now, I don't know about you but I am intrigued and I have no interest in following Crows around or observing them normally I thought that it might be interesting to report this bit of information to the rest of the community. I am sure that many others have observed similar behavior from crawlers & I simply lack the reading to know that this is may be more common than I think but if not then it might be an interesting observation to add to the pool.
- Ray's Flash Drive Repair ServiceOwner Independent contractor, 2011 - present
- The Computer Store WestBuiness Partner, 2010 - 2013I do pretty much everything, so why not? Actually the plan was to buy it out. But the market keeps shrinking. Its time to end the game before we invest any more cash from our pockets. At the very least become something else. The investing partner would like to do some kind of on call services. Sure I can help, but I am not cheep, are you sure? Great, see you in an hour!
- The Computer Store WestConsulting, 2010 - 2013Need a Custom PC built or just want some help doing it? I can do both.
- The Computer Store WestSales, 2008 - 2013Its not about what I have or what you want, it is about what do you need.
- The Computer Store WestTechnician, 2008 - 2013have you ever dusted your PC? Honestly, take that thing outside and dust it off now and then!
- The Computer Store WestManager, 2010 - 2013Yes, I hear you, how can I help you? You need the manager? I am the manager how can I help you? Well that's really too bad. Thanks for calling!
- Zip Sort Wisconsinclerk, 2004 - 2007Sorting trays, clearing the machines, and operating the machines. Learned to read upside down and most forms of bad hand writing. Also learned a lot about automated equipment.
- United States Postal Servicecasual clerk, 2001 - 20036 months on and off again, for a couple years, great pay for part time work, plenty of over time. There were days I hated it, but most of the time I loved it. Working in the post office.
- Kmartstock clerk, 1999 - 2000hey kid! go fetch! fertilizer, TVs, bowling balls, microwaves, etc. Organize the stock room, clean the spilled paint, dust the stockroom, help the customers... honestly it was so damn complicated back then, but looking back it seems now so easy. Then again I do run the store now, so of course being a simple clerk would be easy in comparison... sigh
- Madison Area Technical CollegeElectrical Engineering Associates Science, 2005 - 2008Loved it but juggling school and rent became a significant headache.
- Madison East High School1996 - 2000Spent to much time in the mac lab, rarely if ever socialized, and the few I tried to get to know always gave me strange looks. There were a few who seemed to be friends, but fast forward, nope they were just a little curious and mostly polite. My classes wishes I never existed and I wish they would burn in their booze.
Meet People on Hot or Not, Make New Friends, Chat, Flirt
Hot or Not - chat, date and meet with over 326 million people. Join our community and make friends in your area.
Holy Spock! The Star Trek Medical Tricorder Is Real, And It's Only $150
The device you're looking at is called the Scanadu SCOUT and, basically, it's a medical tricorder that will give you precise vital informati
Madison Computer Parts in Your Local Yellow Pages by Yellowbook
Madison Computer Parts Yellow Pages Listings by Yellowbook. Find local Computer Parts business information the moment you need it.
Computer Parts & Supplies in Madison, WI - AOL Local Yellow Pages
Find great Computer Parts & Supplies in Madison, WI using AOL Local Yellow Pages. If you can't find the right Computer Parts &