Some footage of what I saw here while taking photos in NZ over the past few days.
Here is the full article with a bunch of photos at http://www.stuckincustoms.com/2013/06/14/google-internet-balloons/ thx and the rest of the team for a wild week! :)
Can't see the video in your country? Vimeo link: https://vimeo.com/68353968 #HolyKaw
Project Loon from Google - Balloon-powered Internet
5. Take the meeting if you really have to, but have it in your office, limit it to 22 minutes, and schedule another meeting immediately after it.
6. Yes, they're asking for your time, but stop being such a [prick] about it. Other people gave you their time when you were wandering around hat in hand, so it's time to return the favor. Tell them you can give them 20 minutes in your office. Unless they're selling something. In that case, tell them to get lost. ...
"Coffee" is just the code word for I'd like some of your time. "I can't do coffee but feel free to come by the office for 20 minutes" are the code words for Yes, but on my terms and there's only a short amount of time I can give you. "I'm sorry, but I'm crazy busy right now" are the code words for No.
Why can't congress and the majority of our federal judges see this?
(And to be fair to the judge hearing this issue, she is not exactly making friends by siding -- no matter how small the concession may be -- with [J]ustice).
This forest clearing is actually a 'car graveyard' in Ardennes, Belgium (http://ow.ly/vkqHW). After World War Two, American servicemen couldn’t afford to ship their cars back home, so they were ‘removed from sight’ and abandoned.
(Photo via Amazing.Beautiful.Things on Facebook)
French biochemist and Shamengo pioneer Pierre Calleja has invented this impressive streetlight that is powered by algae which absorbs CO2 from the air. We have featured algae-powered lamps before but this one takes out 1 ton (!) of CO2 per year. This is as much CO2 as as a tree absorbs on average during its entire life.
YouTube :Algae Lamps amazing invetion
If useful for nothing else, at least it is entertaining is to see Louisiana sticking out like a sore thumb in the sea of red. Check it out!
- BankerMarketing, Retail, and Lending Assistant, 2012 - 2013
- Reynolds & Marshall Law FirmLaw Clerk, 2010 - 2010
- Billiodeaux Engineering Services, LLCPromoter, 2009
- BankerDatabase Analyst, 2007 - 2008
- Flora Levy Humanities SeriesOffice Manager, 2006 - 2008
- Dr. John B. Maylard, MDOffice Manager, 2003 - 2004
- Sandoz & SchiffLaw Clerk, 2009 - 2009
Goals in life: to establish a family practice (be it a law firm or some other business), make some contribution to legal science (such as empirically determining a correlation between moral behavior and societal prosperity), write a work comparing the civil law, common law, and Judaic law systems, and write a set of novels depicting the wickedness of the human estate and its hopeless condition without a merciful God--illustrating that there is none "good."
I recognize man's "heart of darkness," thus am thankful that God protects us from our hearts' desires, preventing us from sinning as badly as would otherwise be the case were it not for his special and common grace. May He grant to me and others the strength to properly worship Jesus, to appreciate not only the blessings and beauty of His creation but also the struggles and hardships He places in our paths.
- Rock: Toad the Wet Sprocket, Wolfstone
- Folk/Relaxed: David Gilmore, Alison Krauss, Neil Young, David Wilcox, George Strait,
- Blues/Jazz/Fusion: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Dave Matthews, Jimi Hendrix, BB King
- "Classical:" Ren Merry, Andres Segovia, Gregorian Chant, Isaac Albeniz, Steve Turley, Gerd Wuestemann,
- Dance: Royksopp, Bon Jovi, Paul Van Dyke
- Various: Eric Clapton, U2Dislike many hymns as recorded because they are feminized.
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge2010 - 2011
- Westminster Christian Academy
- University of Louisiana, Lafayette
- Loyola Law School, New Orleans2009
Panoramio - Photo of Hallgrímskirkja & Reykjavík scenic view from Pe...
Photo-sharing community. Discover the world through photos.
Reflection on Morning Prayer: Our Standing Before God
Following the 1928 prayer book, the Old Testament lesson for morning prayer is taken from Ezekiel 2. In the first chapter, God reveals himse
Multiple Email Addresses and Choosing the Default Workspace for Emailed ...
People use Asana to stay organized in all parts of their lives, from work, to fun, to family, and more. While it’s great to keep all of your
Genesis Rejuvenated - Explanations and Commentary on Verbatim Interpreta...
Freeware Bible is the first free online resource to provide a verbatim translation of the oldest known complete Old Testament manuscript (Th
The nuptial name-change balancing act: Jewish tradition versus feminist ...
Being a modern American feminist does not mean I should refuse to change my surname upon marriage; but it does give me choice.
Word [word] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English ...
WORD word ... WORD, n. [G., L., to speak. A word is that which is uttered or thrown out.]1. An articulate or vocal sound, or a combination o
Word [language] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the Engl...
WORD language ... LAN'GUAGE, n. [L. lingua, the tongue, and speech.]1. Human speech; the expression of ideas by words or significant articul
I am so happy I found JITC... It has sincerely strengthened the relation...
Dear Jew in the City, This might seem like a silly question, but how do Orthodox Jews go swimming? Do they have places that are separate for
Matthew And Mary Scenes // Downton Abbey // Season 1
These are all the scenes concerning Matthew and Mary from Downton Abbey, Season 1. It will be choppy since they are scene clips, and music o