Kehoe's Bar was first licensed in 1803 when the winds of revolution permeated the Dublin air, this authentic, unpretentious Victorian shrine is one of last great heritage pubs of Dublin. The interior throughout Kehoe's is the product of a Victorian style renovation completed towards the end of the 19th century which has been preserved to the present day. Nowadays this old pub is the buzzing haunt of tourists, scholars, shoppers and business people alike.
The Grocery and Snug Bar
Entering this pub lovers haven, you will be instantly confronted by the austerity and subdued colourings of the Victorian age. When visiting Kehoe's take note of the original mahogany drawers, behind the low grocery counter, which once housed rice, tea, coffee, snuffs and other provisions items. In its former Existence this area was frequented by shoppers of the age who could slip in and enjoy a triple in the snug while the proprietor prepared the provisions order. Everything here remains as it was 100 years ago, including the serving hatch and buzzer in the snug.