- Feast on HistoryFounder, presentFeast on History shares stories that feed the senses. We partner with others who embrace our mission to share stories and ideas that inspire and transform our ways of thinking with walks, classes, tastings and dinner parties. Founded by Danielle Oteri, writer, speaker and art historian, Feast on History springs from the innovative custom cookbook service, Culinary Ancestry. "Feast on Innovation" talks encompass Danielle's ten-year career working and lecturing at many of the finest arts institutions in the country. They give audiences new sources of inspiration that will push the next frontier of creative innovation and technology. These talks are fun, provocative and make unexpected connections that provoke extraordinary innovation. Our Food and Wine Events are both public and private and allow you and your guests to experience food and history together, for a feast of the senses. In collaboration with Christian Galliani, founder of WIne for the 99, guests experience food and wine together in a unique way that will forever transform the way you think about history. Culinary Ancestry recovers and records your family story told through food. The final product is a gorgeous, professionally designed and printed cookbook that will become your most precious heirloom. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-881-3918 between 10-6 EST.
- The Cloisters, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- International Center of Medieval Art
- Resnicow Schroeder Associates
- Context Travel
I lecture and write about art history, culture and food and am the founder of Feast on HIstory and Feast on Innovation Talks & Workshops. With a decade of experience speaking at museums and universities, my presentations integrate rigorous academic research with the common questions I receive daily from audiences. Feast on Innovation Talks & Workshops integrate art history, food, technology and the way we communicate today. Drawing upon the hundreds of talks I have developed and a career in graphic design, these provocative presentations and conversations draw people in and reveal connections across time and geography.
- Hunter CollegeArt History
- Studio Arts Centers International, Florence ItalyArt History
- Fashion Institute of TechnologyGraphic Design