During this 3-hour class we'll make:
- Spaghetti alle vongole.
- Butter risotto with shaved bottarga.
- Linguine Amalfitana.
- A delicious stuffing that can be used with clams, mussels or shrimp.
- Fresh bread from scratch perfect for sopping up all the delicious sauces.
- Olives and other snacking treats procured from classic Little Italy/Arthur Avenue shops.
- Each student will have a chance to chop, cook, stir and serve. Once we're done, we'll sit down together for a family style meal.
- A selection of wine specially paired for our meal.
You'll be amazed how much you'll learn when you're in the kitchen. Cookbooks are great, but there's nothing like learning exactly how the garlic smells when it's done vs. trying to guess if the written description matches what's in your pan.
Dress comfortably and bring an apron. In addition to a cooking class, a fantastic feast and a group of new friends, you'll go home with a packet of recipes so you can create this feast again and again for your own family.
Event Category: Classes / Courses | Lifestyle, Arts, Leisure | Cooking.
Artists / Speakers: Danielle Oteri, Christian Galliani.
Price: Standard - USD 125.00