388 followers|527,668 views
Works at Cincinnati Incorporated
Attended Wilmington High School
Lives in Cincinnati, Ohio
388 followers|527,668 views
I just found this app and I am looking forward to seeing what it develops into. I am running it on a Galaxy Tab 2 7"(2013), so I am not running the latest hardware, but it seemed to load and render just fine.
Add a comment...
The lawsuit against the widow of Chris Kyle still makes him a douche bag.
Public speaking, training, technical writing, electrical/electronic systems maintenance
- Cincinnati IncorporatedCustomer Training Specialist, 2011 - present
- Amylin PharmaceuticalsValidation Technician, 2010 - 2010
- Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc.Technical Trainer, 2002 - 2010
- BEF Inc.Field Service Representative, 2002 - 2002
- Cincinnati IncorporatedLaser Field Service Representative, 2001 - 2001
- Western States Machine CompanyField Engineer, 2000 - 2001
- Advanced Acoustic ConceptsField Engineer, 1999 - 2000
- Tecate ProductsElectronics Technician, 1998 - 1999
- United States NavyAvionics Technician, 1990 - 1998
- Cassano's PizzaDelivery Driver, 1988 - 1990
- Subby's Sandwich shopAssociate, 1988 - 1988
- McDonald's RestaurantAssociate, 1987 - 1988
- Bob Campbell ConstructionAssistant, 1986 - 1986
Framingham, Mass / Wilmington, Ohio - Wilmington, Oh - Ft Meyers, Fla - San Diego, Ca
I am a pro-individual rights Libertarian. I am for the rights of the individual to keep the government out of their lives in every way possible. As Penn Jilette said "The answer to every question involving government: How can we increase liberty?" There are times when the government has to step in for the good of the whole, but that should be few and VERY far between.
Dual service veteran, 8 years active duty Navy, 2 years Army National Guard, Father, Accomplished cook, Outdoor survival afficianado
- Wilmington High School
- Naval Technical Training Center, MillingtonElectronics
- University of Phoenix, West ChesterBusiness Management
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
Just got off the phone with the owner. due to a death in the family, the motel is closed for the foreseeable future.
Public - a month ago
reviewed a month ago
Love their cheese steak subs!
Public - 3 months ago
reviewed 3 months ago
Site is closed.
Quality: Poor to fairAppeal: Poor to fairService: Poor to fair
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago
Great place to do what needs to be done. Friendly atmosphere, run by a local family. Clean building with efficient machines at fair cost for pay laundry machines. Free Wifi, just ask the staff for the password. Across the street from McDonalds and a Shell gas station, so it's convenient if you want to grab a burger need to fill up the tank while your laundry soaks. They also offer drop-off laundry as well as dry cleaning services.
Public - 10 months ago
reviewed 10 months ago