"Twenty (20) Mechanical Engineering graduates of this University passed the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) last September 22 and 23, 2013 garnering an over-all rating of 100%.
The PRC announced that 2,201 out of 3,196 passed the said exam given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in Manila, Cebu and Davao. The Board of Mechanical Engineering who gave the licensure examinations are Engr. Leandro A. Conti (Chairman) and Engr. Vicente B. Vosotros (Member).
The following are the successful examinees:
1. Engr. Apat, Kelvin Jay M.
2. Engr. Arbiol, Arnold James C.
3. Engr. Baclayo, Christian Cesar P.
4. Engr. Caingles, Arnold Christopher G.
5. Engr. Calixtro, Jayvie F.
6. Engr. Dagaraga, Michael Grey B.
7. Engr. Dajan, Kevin Ray Albert D.
8. Engr. Deceo, Ralph B.
9. Engr. Flores, Ronnel A.
10. Engr. Guian, Jan Francis L.
11. Engr. Jimenez, John Kevin J.
12. Engr. Luga, Charlito J.
13. Engr. Madarieta, Val Dave A.
14. Engr. Ohayas, Wendel B.
15. Engr. Ontalan, Kenneth Dann D.
16. Engr. Ora, Jackford R.
17. Engr. Pamisa, Triffty June T.
18. Engr. Pasa, Elmer B.
19. Engr. Quisel, Nel John V.
20. Engr. Tion, Kuristein James G.
National passing: 68.87% (2,201 out of 3,196)
MUST Passing Rate: 100% (20 out of 20)"