#NYTimes #Amazon #workersrights #labor
"Whether viewed with disbelief, alarm or triumph, there is little question that the decision, Reed v. Town of Gilbert, marks an important shift toward treating countless laws that regulate speech with exceptional skepticism.
Though just two months old, the decision has already required lower courts to strike down laws barring panhandling, automated phone calls and “ballot selfies.”
#NYTimes #FreeSpeech #Law #SupremeCourt
Monday was announced the surprise restructuring of Google into a conglomerate called Alphabet, Sundar Pichai, 43, the eleven-year Googler will replace Larry Page as Google’s CEO.
Pichai has a developer/supervisor background, and has worked on Chrome, and did oversight of the Android OS, and other Google projects. He attended Stanford, and Wharton.
Welcome to Pichai!
#WorldNews #Google #Business #CEO #LarryPage #SundarPichai #Alphabet #InternationalBusiness #India #Chennai #Stanford #Wharton #McKinsley #Chrome #Developers #android
- NWSCCBroadcasting, 2005 - 2007
- Be Respectful to each other always
- Do not insult me or anyone else with ugly names
- Challenge them all you want
- Present your best evidence
- Be strong, be bold, hold your own.
- Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Int. Relations
- Doctor Who
- Social Media
- Google 1st. Generation Users
- Wherever you think I fit. :)
I like to help others. Am a bit of a Anglophile, someone fond of British culture, I am really fond of all cultures in general too. :)
- TellyConsultant, 2011 - 2015Telly (formally Twitvid) is an app based platform, popular for uploading videos onto Twitter. You can also sign up on the site itself, and create a profile and collect videos into your channels you create or just load them onto your profile. Telly lets you connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts for easy sharing.
- Social Media ConsultantSocial Media & Networking, 2007 - 2014Do you need advice on how to make a Facebook fan page, how to properly use tags, or how to get more Twitter followers. Then ask me.
- Tubestars.tvFounder, 2011 - 2014Tubestars.tv is my project, I wanted to make it easier to find the best Youtube channels without all of the distractions you may find elsewhere.
- Redux TVConsultant, 2011 - 2014Redux TV is an app on Google TV, for them I update various channels during the week with the latest videos in specific topics, and on the weekend update The Daily News, Politics, Tech News, Entertainment News. During the week I usually update the Get Smart, and Fan-Favorite Music channels, also any other I desire to.
- RiffsyConsultant, 2013 - 2014Riffsy is a new site that makes it easy to make GIFs we call them 'Riffs' out of your favorite videos. You can make channels or follow others that interest you or even make you own. Go to http://riffsy.com/ and request an invite. Follow on Twitter at @Riffsyapp
- CynITFounder, 2010 - 2012This was a project where I wanted to make it easy for people to learn about IT.
- Tweak LabsMember, 2010 - 2011This was a hackerspace that I was a member of back in 2010, Tweak Labs focused on educating the community about technology, computers, programming, and chemistry. They were a great group of guys, that also cared greatly about charity.
- NWSCC BroadcastingBroadcast Assistant, 2005 - 2007Located in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, for NWSCC I would edit programs that were to be shown on the college television station. I would also run cameras at basketball games, and once interviewed a senator. I organized a debate between two mayoral candidates in Florence, AL, and was a secretary to a great music professor.
- Many other placesdoing many other things, 1998 - 2005Life hath many jobs, till ye find thy place.
Vikings’ Season 3: Katheryn Winnick Gives Sneak Peek At Lagertha’s New L...
Ever wonder how the cast and crew of "Vikings" prepare for a bloody season of raids? Check out behind-the-scenes photos here of how they're
Solar Companies Sue Over New Rooftop Solar Tax In Arizona
"This would absolutely be the end for solar in Arizona."
Renewables to Get Most of $7.7 Trillion Power Investments
Renewable energy may reap as much as two-thirds of the $7.7 trillion in investment forecast for building new power plants by 2030 as declini
Researchers Now Able To 3D Print Working Blood Vessels | TechCrunch
One of the biggest problems with printing human meat was the creation of blood vessels and ventricles. Making a solid mass of flesh was easy
World Cup 2014: U.S. braces for Belgium in knockout stage clash
round of 16 in Salvador
Have We Been Interpreting Quantum Mechanics Wrong This Whole Time? | Sci...
For nearly a century, “reality” has been a murky concept. The laws of quantum physics seem to suggest that particles spend much of their tim
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Writes Scathing 19-Page Dissent In Birth Control Case
The Supreme Court delivered a blow to universal birth control coverage on Monday, ruling that closely-held corporations can refuse to cover
The ocean is swallowing up Virginia so rapidly that its leaders are forg...
The usual US partisan divisions over climate change were absent today in the state of Virginia, where Republican and Democrat officials met
There is a secret ingredient in your burgers: wood pulp
There may be more fiber in your food than you realized. Burger King, McDonald's and other fast food companies list in the ingredients of sev
Dragonfly: Western Energy Companies Under Sabotage Threat
Cyberespionage campaign stole information from targets and had the capability to launch sabotage operations.
How to Stream Broadcast TV To Your Computer Now That Aereo's Gone
The Supreme Court has effectively shut down Aereo, your previous best choice for streaming broadcast TV to your computer, Roku, Apple TV, an