Hey everyone! Welcome to today’s #SEERQandA session focused on Link Building! Please use this thread to ask any questions regarding link building and a member from our team will respond as soon as possible with our answers. Don’t forget to use the + symbol to direct or answer any responses! Ready...set...go!
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 67 previous comments
- , , thanks for the insights guys! This Q&A was great!Feb 22, 2012
- Clients keep asking about how many links you can build for them. Giving numbers is like embracing artificial link building, 20 Directory Submissions, 10 Article Submissions, 50 Social bookmarks etc. You are obliged to provide such numbers, just to prove to them that they are paying for their money's worth. Many people are still stuck with this concept of link building. Even how much I wanted to tell them about infographics, guest posting and giveaways - they still demand for numbers, how do I respond on people who ask for such numbers? Any tip on creating a scalable link building product that we SEO can offer on customers? Taggingand :)Feb 22, 2012
- I am of the same mindset as Chris Le already pointed out. Pay attention to your (or your workers) workflow and see what you (or they) have to spend the most time on, then build tools that make their lives far easier, and as a result their work more productive. Most everyone already has a way of doing things their own way, but finding small ways of speeding up various parts of the process is the key to being able to effectively double your production.Feb 22, 2012
- Big thanks forand for the helpful insight. I've been whittling down to just SEOmoz for onsite SEO, link history, and competitive analysis. Then l use some basic ontolo functions for link-prospects. BuzzStream looks to be a simpler interface than Ontolo, and is cheaper, both of which are strong arguments... I feel like I almost stumbled onto any usable data with Ontolo... I'm sure it's powerful, just need a lot of training to use it effectively I think.Feb 22, 2012
- how much links required to get 1 PR from google.Feb 23, 2012
- groups.google.com in http://groups.google.com i.e. http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=austin+real+estate+%221+of+1%22+-inurl%3Agroups.google.com&btnG=Search&sitesearch=sorry. I wish this was threaded. I just seen your question! if we were to search for austin real estate "1 of 1" -inurl:
Then we will get forums that are talking about "austin real estate" which is our keyword of course -- we're looking for forum threads that only have 1 page that excludes groups.google.com i.e. why we have -inurl:
I only checked back here because I seen asked me about it on twitter. I wish I seen it sooner.Feb 28, 2012
Add a comment...