What's On YOUR List?
Have you ever wondered why....when you ask someone how they're doing, they always (99.9% of the time) chose to list what's wrong with their life?
• I'm broke...
• My wife/husband is really upsetting me these days
• My cat is on her last days
• I'm fat and no matter what I do, I can't lose weight.
• My mom is forgetting more and more every day.
• I have no libido
• My neighbor's daughter's friend, just got robbed.
• My doctor's wife's cousin-in-law...had a heart attack and died at 46.
• I don't get any sleep these days.....
How are you?
It's almost like they're proud of the s--t in their life. Some go into other people's s--t if their own isn't bad enough. Then it becomes a competition. How do YOU respond to them? Do you just say, I'm great....happy, content and satisfied. Thanks. OR...do you create your own list....making sure it's "better" than theirs?
• I think I'm suffering from depression, nothing makes me happy.
• I have colitis every time I eat.
• My dog's big toe looks strange...maybe she has a fungus.
• My work-out partner's husband's sister went into the hospital and contracted the MRSA virus.
• My accountant tells me it's time to get a better paying job or I will lose my home.
• Cellulite is eating up my leg.
• I am losing my hair from so much stress.
• I can't afford to go on vacation this year.
Are you guilty of doing this? I know I am, if I'm not aware.
How about if we flip the switch and turn it around? Instead of focusing on what's wrong, difficult and sad, let's focus on what's good, positive and the blessings, and say...THANK YOU.
So ....Julie...how are you today?
I'm awesome Pat. My son is on the honor roll. My husband and I are working hard, but we are so grateful to have income. We have a roof over our head, food on the table, and blessings that carry us from day to day. Once in a while it gets hard, but we always pull through and live each day to the fullest.
How are you?
I'm very thankful for today. I am healthy. I too have a home and food on the table. I have family and friends who love me. Pets that I cherish. An earth that I strive to protect. I'm working towards finding new clients and creating work that will not only bring more revenue to my life, but will allow me to help others and create value. Another beautiful day where I can stretch out my arms...and declare....I am Blessed.
Which list will you recite today?
Your thoughts are prayers. When you think a thought, speak those words, you are creating THAT reality.
Manifest goodness and abundance. Choose joy!