Profile

Cover photo
michael nasdaq
Worked at NASDAQ
Attended Harvard University
Lived in Pittsburgh
82 followers|117,327 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

michael nasdaq

Shared publicly  - 
 
99% of this world is brainwashed and the other 1% is maid up of the secret society that is controlling and rebels that see the light and think outside the box sometimes i feel i took one of those pills from the matrix its scary
1
Add a comment...

michael nasdaq

Shared publicly  - 
 
Does any1 think the world is gone to end
1
Add a comment...

michael nasdaq

Shared publicly  - 
 
Tom Anderson originally shared:
 
If you look at the stats for every major social network (besides LinkedIN) there are actually more women users than men. Maybe women aren't signing up for Google+ because they thought it was a site for plus size women? Maybe the nerd quotient was too strong? But we all know that girls secretly love nerds. Are these jokes misogynistic? Here's an interesting take on the issue of women on G+: http://bit.ly/rtveIT

A lot of humor tends to "put someone down" (and I'm not a fan of that). +M. M. Faulkner argues that these jokes would make women think they're not welcome on Google+. In particular she talks about Farmville jokes: people are joking that women will only come if there are casual games to play here on G+ and this paints women in a "silly" light. I don't consider gaming silly. "Play" is one of the most important parts of life. And more power to anyone who knows that playful spirit is important.

I appreciate her article. It made me think. But whatever the case, I don't think this male/female ratio will stay the same very long, and I doubt the statistics are even accurate. Google+ does not belong to men. As the .GIF illustrates, try to take something from a lady that's not yours, and you will pay the price!
1
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
82 people
Amitkumar Khandekar's profile photo
Heather Brook Havard's profile photo
charles chucks's profile photo
Tera Kristen's profile photo
Heverson Santana's profile photo
Joao Takamore's profile photo
Carmelyne Thompson's profile photo
Felipe Lorenzo's profile photo
Giselle Maya's profile photo

michael nasdaq

Shared publicly  - 
 
Time is somehow moving faster
1
Add a comment...

michael nasdaq

Shared publicly  - 
 
so is google + a facebook killer
1
Jennifer Kemshaw's profile photomichael nasdaq's profile photo
2 comments
 
The social network world is similar to the club world people crowed to the same place then get bored and move on.Look how big Myspace used to be
Add a comment...

michael nasdaq

Shared publicly  - 
 
Add me to friends
Michael Dell originally shared:
 
Force10 technology complements and accelerates Dell’s datacenter solutions portfolio
1
Add a comment...
People
Have him in circles
82 people
Amitkumar Khandekar's profile photo
Heather Brook Havard's profile photo
charles chucks's profile photo
Tera Kristen's profile photo
Heverson Santana's profile photo
Joao Takamore's profile photo
Carmelyne Thompson's profile photo
Felipe Lorenzo's profile photo
Giselle Maya's profile photo
Work
Occupation
Investor
Employment
  • NASDAQ
    Investor
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Previously
Pittsburgh - Philadelphia - New Jersey - Tokyo - Dubai - Toronto - Sao Paulo - Monaco
Links
Story
Introduction

I LIVE IN THIS WORLD, BUT I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD

Bragging rights
Survived Satans challenge
Education
  • Harvard University
    Economics
  • Walden University
    Computer Science
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Relationship
Single