"Little things mean a lot." Here's a sampling of 7 Google+ UI thingamajigs that make me happy each time I see them. Do y'all have any favorites?
1. When I +1 a post, the counter animates up to the next number
2. When I click on a profile picture, it "flips" through previous photos
3. When I attach a link to a post, and that link contains lots of images, I can choose my favorite thumbnail
4. When I drag photos from my desktop into an open sharebox (like I did for this post), it just works
5. When I click "Edit Profile," the entire page animates downwards to indicate edit mode
6. When I drag someone out of a circle, they disappear in a poof of smoke
7. When I select a group of people in Circles, they're bundled together with a paper clip