- American Diversity ReportFounder, Editor, presentEditor of international magazine, award winning author of Matrix Model Management System: Guide to Cross Cultural Wisdom, Inspire Your Inner Global Leader: True Stories for New Leaders, and Going Southern: The No-Mess Guide to Success in the South
- Harvard UniversityFolklore & Mythology, 1966 - 1969Cultural Anthropology & Oral Tradition including course work at the Harvard Divinity School
- New York UniversityCultural Anthropology, 1970 - 1971BS: Cultural Anthropology
- University of Illinois at ChicagoUrban Planning & Policy, 1981 - 1983Masters in Urban Planning, specializing in Arts & Culture
- Spertus CollegeReligious Diversity, 1991 - 1993Masters in Jewish Studies & Religion
UAW appealing VW labor vote, citing 'interference'
The United Auto Workers on Friday challenged last week's close vote by workers at a Volkswagen plant in Tennessee that rejected the UAW's bi
You Won't Believe What This Child Star Looks Like Now
Jennette McCurdy, of Nickelodeon's "iCarly" and "Sam & Cat", isn't a kid anymore. And much like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus before her, i
What Millennials Want (And Why Employers Should Take Notice)
Quantifying the Millennial zeitgeist has captivated academics and the media alike. And yet, despite the extensive coverage on the subject, I
No Progress for Women in Business Says 2013 Census of Fortune 500
Fortune 500 companies show little or no progress in closing the business gender gap in board of directors and executive officer positions.
Big Idea 2014: You Will Transform Your Own Biology
This post is part of a series in which LinkedIn Influencers pick one big idea that will shape 2014. See all the ideas here.This post was co-
Chattanooga Jewish Community Moves On After Joseph Franklin's Synagogue ...
Joseph Paul Franklin is set to be executed this week. The infamous Chattanooga Synagogue Bomber and racist serial killer was facing six life
Indiegogo: An International Crowdfunding Platform to Raise Money
Indiegogo is the world's largest global funding platform. Founded on the principles of opportunity, transparency, and action, anyone with an
The Other Immigrant Women: Former Fulbright Fellows for America
Sophie got her "American bug" while a Fulbright Fellow at Cornell, admiring US technology and the stimulating international environment of t
Interview with Deborah Levine : Cross-Cultural Diversity
Deborah, it is great to host you on my blog. You have a very interesting background with long years experiences on cross-cultural communicat
a review of Going Southern: The No-Mess Guide to Success in the South
A delightful combination of history, storytelling, and cross cultural tips. A must-read for New Southerners and for old-timers, too.
The French Government's (feasible) 8-step plan to turn Paris into an int...
The French government has announced their intentions to build "Digital neighborhoods" (in French, Quartier Numeriques) in Paris as part of a
Of Women and Success: For Immigrant Women Leaders, Life Is Not a Bed of ...
Women have never had it so good before: many organizations have made promoting women to top positions a mainstay issue. Although women may d