- No World BordersManaging Partner, present
- Healthcare IT NewsContributing Writer, 10 - 2013
- University of Pennsylvania Medical CenterICD-10 Consulting and Strategy, 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield AssociationICD-10 Consulting Strategy, 2013
- CoreLogicSVP eCommerce
- FidelitySVP eCommerce
- Citrix (Erogo)CEO SaaS Billing Software Co
- Oracle CorporationManagement Consultant, Content
- Hewlett-PackardManagement Consultant, Web Services
- Symantec CorporationManagement Consultant, Bus Development
- Heidrick & StrugglesCEO, LeadersOnline eRecruting
- Kliener PerkinsConsultant - Investor Healthcare IT Diligence
Michael is Managing Director of No World Borders, a leading healthcare management and IT consulting firm. He was recently quoted in The Wall Street Journal regarding healthcare and HIPAA, and writes for HFMA, Government Health IT and other publications.
Mr. Arrigo served as an expert for a team of economists and a premier litigation firm in New York and Washington DC, in a matter before the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and several State Attorneys General. The matter involved anti-trust issues deemed by the FTC as a matter of national economic importance. The matter involves large complex LinkedIn Profilehealthcare IT implementations, access to clinical data and documentation, electronic healthcare records, diagnosis and procedure coding, HIPAA privacy & security, ICD-10, and computer assisted coding (CAC) for some of the largest hospital systems in America.
Mr. Arrigo and his team have performed investor diligence on transactions exceeding $500 million for healthcare IT and healthcare payor and provider merger and acquitions for some of the leading private equity, venture capital, and consultancy firms in the U.S., Europe, and the Middle East. He led the diligence effort for well-known investment firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers for Medicare Advantage, Accountable Care, analytics and large-scale U.S. healthcare industry interoperability.
His executive leadership positions with software, financial services firms, and healthcare IT firms and consultations to medium sized to large health plans, self-insured employers, and hospital systems result in delivering insights, leadership and value creation for early stage companies that have resuted in IPO, acquisition, and significant new contracts. He advises venture capital firms, private equity firms, and public securities analysts on emerging trends in healthcare.
He earned his degree in Business Administration from the Entrepreneur Program at University of Southern California (USC), studied computer science and economics at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) and the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School executive management program and is a candidate for a double Masters in Public Health and Informatics from the University of Illinois at Chicago. He has served as an adjunct professor at Loyola on eCommerce and Internet technology.
Mr. Arrigo competed in the U.S. Olympic trials, training for the event while working full-time with a family.
- University of Southern CaliforniaBusiness AdministrationEntrepreneur program, USC Marshall School of Business; Computer Science; USC Varsity Intercollegiate Sailing Team
- University of California, IrvineEconomics, Computer Science
- University of Illinois at ChicagoMasters in Bioinformatics, Masters in Public Health
- Newport Harbor High SchoolTeam Captain, U.S. National Championship High School Sailing Team