Campus Technology Fall Forum 2014: November 4-5, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Chicago, IL. Campus Technology Fall Forum provides a unique platform for delving into the rapidly evolving digital campus that embraces all forms of media and cutting-edge online technologies to increase institutional efficiency, communication and community. This year's conference will focus on advancing universities by focusing on four tracks: Information Technology Management and Leadership, Networking Systems and Emerging Technologies, Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age and Industry Directions.
- Conference keynotes: Learn from innovative and influential education technology leaders as they discuss the implications and advantages of the digital campus for all stakeholders across the university.
- Conference tracks covering topics relevant to all areas of campus job responsibility: Information Technology Management and Leadership; Networking Systems and Emerging Technologies; Teaching in the Digital Age; Industry Directions and more!
- In-depth explorations of digital technologies and techniques: A variety of sessions focused on the revolutionary software that can foster student engagement and build learning communities; achieve greater ROI on existing campus platform investments; improve program assessment, retention and graduation initiatives through the application of today's powerful digital toolkit.
- Variety of conference session formats: General sessions with keynotes, breakout sessions, poster sessions, technology classroom sessions and networking sessions (case study roundtables) that support collaborative learning and problem solving.
- Intimate, collegial setting: Easy access to speakers and the opportunity to network in a supportive environment of highly motivated professionals looking sharing actionable intelligence for successful digital conversion.