- Harp ContractorsProject Coordinator, 2014 - present
- CJIAssistant Project Manager, 2010 - 2013
- New Era BuildersSuperintendent, 2008 - 2009
- Harbor Freight ToolsStore Manager, 2003 - 2007
- BlockbusterOperations Manager, 1998 - 2003
- Taco BellCrew Trainer, 1995 - 1996
- Big LotsAssistant Manager, 1988 - 1998
- University of AkronMarketing/Advertising, 1990 - 2002
'Doctor Who' Pack Adds Time Travelling to 'LEGO Dimensions'
Doctor Who and Tardis confirmed for Lego Dimensions, combined with Chell's Portal gun and it promises to be the most mind-twisting video-gam
First Look At Ian McKellen As An Aging Sherlock Holmes - Bleeding Cool C...
Move over Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Cumberbatch, there's a new Mr. Holmes in town. Writer/Director Bill Condon is working on a new film
What Patients Say Works for Depression | The 23andMe Blog
CureTogether, a free resource owned by 23andMe, reports on what its users say works for depression, finding few of the commonly prescribed a
Americans Want Congress Members To Pee In Cups To Prove They're Not On D...
WASHINGTON -- While most Americans like the idea of drug testing for welfare recipients, they LOVE the idea of drug testing for members of C
Blockbuster Stores Are Having A Wacky Nationwide Liquidation Sale
If you've always dreamed of owning a giant gumball machine, a movie ticket-shaped "OPEN" sign, or hundreds of empty DVD cases, you're in luc
Employee Retention Now a Big Issue: Why the Tide has Turned
I can tell the economy is recovering: we're suddenly seeing companies tell us that "employee retention" has become a critical issue. Let me
Six Telltale Signs Of Career Burnout - Yahoo! Education
f there's a dark cloud hanging over your cubicle, it's time for a career change.