Cover photo
Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales, LLC
Works at Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales, LLC
Lives in Moberly, MO
645 followers|51,716 views


California has set a new goal for solid waste recycling, hoping to decrease the amount of waste headed to landfills and incinerators.
Add a comment...
Every year the U.S. generates an average of 25 billion pounds of textiles—approximately 82 pounds for each person in the country. Unfortunately, only 15 percent of those textiles are donated or recycled, and the remaining 85 percent end up in landfills.
Add a comment...
Between 60 and 100 million barrels of oil are used to make the one trillion plastic bags used worldwide each year. Bring your own reusable shopping bags to the store and help keep the environment a little cleaner.
Terry's Blinds's profile photo
Add a comment...
Have them in circles
645 people
Mg Countryside's profile photo
MEHMET DEMİR's profile photo
As you go about your spring cleaning, be on the lookout for items that can be recycled. By preventing waste from going to landfills, we can keep the air and environment cleaner and safer.
Add a comment...
Tuffman Equipment is a leading manufacturer of custom-fabricated sorting stations, trommel screens, conveyors and crossbelt magnets. We have sold over 100 systems, and our equipment is used around the world for everything from curbside recycling to tsunami cleanup.

In addition to our website, we now have a Tuffman Equipment page on Facebook! If you like our page, you will have access to news, updates and specials on our equipment. We will also post blog articles about Tuffman products and the recycling industry. Like the Tuffman Equipment page today and get all the latest news on Tuffman products!
Add a comment...
Recycling 1 million laptops, for example, saves the energy equivalent to the electricity used by 3,500 American homes in an entire year.
Add a comment...
Have them in circles
645 people
Mg Countryside's profile photo
MEHMET DEMİR's profile photo
Manufacturer and Dealer of Recycling and Environmental Equipment
  • Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales, LLC
Basic Information
Other or Decline to State
Looking for
Friends, Networking
Other names
Leader in the waste processing, recycling and environmental process equipment industry, specializing in tire, wood waste, demolition, auto and metal recycling and soil remediation. Manufacturers of Tuffman® trommel screens, sorting stations, crossbelt magnets and heavy duty conveyors
Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales, LLC is a major equipment manufacturer and dealer of recycling and environmental equipment with worldwide sales and distribution. With a customer base in 63 different countries, we are a world leader in our industry, specializing in auto and tire recycling equipment, soil remediation equipment, thermal desorption systems, construction and demolition debris recycling equipment, waste and refuse equipment, electronics recycling equipment, metal recycling equipment, plastics recycling equipment and material handling equipment. Worldwide offers a wide variety of makes and models of balers, crushers, gensets, magnets, conveyors, rotary dryers, incinerators and more.

Worldwide also manufactures a complete line of NEW sorting stations, trommel screens, heavy-duty conveyors and crossbelt magnets under the name Tuffman® that can be custom built to any specifications and come with a one year warranty. As a recent addition to our services, Worldwide’s experienced technical staff offers the option of custom designed and built rotary dryers and other soil remediation equipment for any specified job site or application.

For more information, please email
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Moberly, MO
Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales, LLC's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.

العربية, български, català, 中文 ‏(簡体), 中文 ‏(繁體), hrvatski, čeština, dansk, Nederlands, English ‏(UK), English ‏(US), eesti, Filipino, suomi,

Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales

Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales is a broker of new and used recycling equipment including tubgrinders, tire shredders.

Scrap Metal Prices - MAC Stationary Car Flattener for Crushing Cars Vehi...

MAC Stationary Car Flattener (Electric) Asking Price: $ 47,500.00 Listing Number: WWL11252 Additional Video: YES Additional Photos: YES MAC

This Just In: CP Model 300 Can Densifier

With a 500 to 1,000 lbs. per hour crushing capacity, this CP Model 300 Can Densifier is designed to crush anything from aluminum cans to met

WSS "Mini" 4-Man Sorting System - Worldwide Recycling Equipment Sales, Inc.

Worldwide Recycling Equipment resellers of used recycling equipment. Let us find the equipment to meet your company's recycling needs today