Bonus prediction: "G+ = Ghost town" articles stop appearing in the tech media
What an unbelievable clusterfuck.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- I spent many many years in Florida.....probably all you need to know....lol.May 23, 2012
- I would like to see the Everglades, what's left of em. And my dad really enjoyed the Tampa area. I'm sure I could do without a lot of the rest, based on news reports. But every place is like that, with its trash and its treasures.May 23, 2012
- Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program.....Facebook is a clusterfuck, G+ isnt a ghost town etc.May 23, 2012
- Options are a contract-to-bearer, just like shares, bearer bonds and banknotes. Nothing wrong with selling them. It's writing uncovered options (promising to give bearer shares which you don't already own) that's really dangerous, and also has been made illegal after the crisis in many places.May 24, 2012
- This is the story as of this morning http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18180861 It's not so much his dress style as the fact that Zuckerberg and his bankers failed to disclose to the ordinary investor a downward revision of income prospects for the company.
Basically this allowed him and other institutional shareholders to offload shares for prices the figures don't justify...May 24, 2012
- The figures they did reveal didn't justify these prices either.May 24, 2012