Read more here:
- keeping the ego in check;
- listening to others;
- living life with a little obscurity – remembering “it’s a little less about me.”
Watch video here:
Leukemia survivor Mark Tose, aged 60, speaks with his stem cell donor, Reed Salmons, 23, about their shared cancer story.
Watch video here:
Click this link to read about Katrina's incredible outcome:
We have just heard from:
- Frank, 83, an ex-Veteran who is extremely knowledgeable about health supplements and what works and what doesn’t.
- Stan, 86, who only stopped working full time 2 years ago. He still gets called into his psychology practice to help out.
- Joyce, 80, who has been busy trimming trees, spending time with her family, and she is loving her new apple mac laptop.
Thanks so much for making our day.
Stem Cell Worx
1) A plant-based diet.
2) Keep your blood cholesterol under 150.
3) Stress free - don't worry about matters you cannot control.
4) Continue to give and make worthwhile contributions.
Click link here to see video:
- Stem Cell WorxCo-Founder and Director, present
Stem Cell Supplements
Life Changing, Anti Aging Products - stimulate your own adult stem cells naturally.
Find out the latest developments on the Stem Cell Worx Blog – www.stemcellworx.com/blog
Also visit our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/StemCellWorx
Stem Cell Worx Vision:
To enhance wellbeing and vibrancy in people of all ages to provide them a healthier, happier and improved quality of life.
- Wairarapa College, New Zealand
search box in google plus1,search box in g+1,content, google, google +1,...
SEARCH BOX IN GOOGLE + We can use the search bar for Google+ posts -- Includes both public posts and posts that were shared with you People
Stem Cell Worx Intraoral Spray | Stem Cell Worx News
Give your body the benefits of a rapid, effective response and recovery that the synergistic ingredients in the Stem Cell Worx Intraoral Spr