- Children's Choice Child Care Services, Inc.Founder and CEO, present
Mike Ashcraft, Co-Founder and CEO of Children's Choice, holds a Master of Arts Degree in Education with an Emphasis in School-Age Care from Concordia University. He is a doctoral of education candidate with Nova Southeastern University. He has more than 20 years of experience in child care and education. He served as a training and technical service contractor and a professional writing contractor for the New Mexico State Department of Education. He served as a guest professor on the faculty of Concordia University, teaching college courses in school-age care programming. He is a former Accreditation Endorser for the National Afterschool Association. He is the former President of the New Mexico School-Age Care Alliance and the New Mexico Association for the Education of Young Children. He is the author of Best Practices: Guidelines for School-Age Programs, the Best Practices Workbook, and Leading to Learn: Learning to Lead.
- New Mexico Military InstituteMilitary Science, 1986 - 1988
- University of New MexicoBiology, 1988 - 1994
- Concordia University, Saint PaulSchool-age Child Development, 1997 - 2001
- Nova Southeastern UniversityOrganizational Leadership, 2004 - 2010