Join us for our next #AMPwebinar
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EDT
Essential Rules of #SocialMedia
: What every music parent and music educator should know.
Every arts organization has access to the world of social media effectively changing arts activities, marketing management and strategic planning. While Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogging and the like may be overwhelming, managing your social media effort can be easy and effective. At the end of the day social media activities are just another method of communication; another way to tell your arts story in your own way.
While we are all finding the most appropriate ways to utilize this medium, there are certain standards that should be followed in order to accomplish the goals set forth by your organization.
Participants will come away thinking about the following for their own organizations:
1) What are we currently doing on social media?
2) Do we have a plan in place for this year and next year?
3) Are our messages timely and effective?
4) Are we generating enough content?
5) Do we have the right people managing this effort?
6) Are we reaching the right audience?