Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Nspectr Services
About
Posts

Radon Gas Alert!

Radon is a cancer-causing, radioactive gas.
You cannot see, smell or taste radon. But it still may be a problem in your home. When you breathe air containing radon, you increase your risk of getting lung cancer. In fact, the Surgeon General of the United States has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States today. If you smoke and your home has high radon levels, your risk of lung cancer is especially high.

You should test for radon.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Pre-Listing Inspection helps you get the full price for your home. Don't list without knowing everything about your home in advance.
Photo
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded