As investors have become more comfortable with the idea of achieving fixed income exposure through the exchange-traded structure, bond ETF assets have skyrocketed and the number of funds has increased rapidly.
ETF Database's mission is to give our audience, consisting of both active traders and value investors, information that, to our knowledge, is truthful and non-biased.
Toward that end, we acknowledge these objectives:
1. To provide daily coverage of the ETF industry that goes “beyond the headlines.”
To this end, our content includes analysis, commentary, and actionable investment ideas for buy-and-hold investors, financial advisors implementing tactical allocation strategies, and individual investors seeking to capture superior risk-adjusted returns through active trading of ETFs.
2. To educate the financial community on the benefits, drawbacks, complexities, and other issues associated with ETF investing.
With very few exceptions, there are no “bad” financial products or “bad” ETFs; many ETFs however are only appropriate for very specific goals or investors, and information about such ETFs should clearly and plainly state their risks and intended use.3. To provide financial advisors and individual investors resources to make intelligent, informed ETF investments.
We believe that financial publications must earn reader trust with transparency. As such, ETFdb authors always disclose when he (she) writes about an investment he (she) owns.
Moreover, ETFdb analysts and contributing writers adhere to the highest journalistic standards.
We promise to try our best to adhere to these guiding principles.
Our tools include:
- ETF Screener - A free tool that searches and analyzes all ETFs currently included in the ETF Database.
- ETF Stock Exposure - Allows investors to quickly identify all U.S.-listed equity ETFs with significant exposure to a particular security.
- ETF Country Exposure - Easily find equity ETFs with exposure to a particular country
- Mutual Fund to ETF Converter - Identify ETF alternatives to traditional actively-managed mutual funds.
- Head-to-Head ETF Comparison - Enter ticker symbols for two U.S.-listed ETFs to see a head-to-head comparison of holdings, performance, technical indicators, and descriptive information.
- iPhone, iPad, and iTouch Applications - Our free app includes detailed information on more than 1,100 U.S.-listed exchange-traded products.
- ETFdb Pro - Let ETFdb Pro analysts be your private research staff. You'll gain access to detailed analysis of hundreds of ETFs in dozens of categories.
- ETF Analytics - Allow for in-depth and flexible analysis of groups of exchange-traded products, facilitating comparison of similar products across more than a dozen investment metrics