Wow, what an amazing day for , and me ( is doing some client work right now). Day started with a reminder of why gaining admission to was so CRUCIAL for CrowdFunde.
Reviewing our business canvas this morning we discussed how to add a CrowdFunde board to TSF. TSF, like many businesses, have tremendous untapped power. TSF has an "unrealized network".
In the Afternoon we brainstormed what it means to be a "Realized Network". Here is what we came up with (feel free to add in):
* Peer to peer communication is possible.
* Peer to Sponsor communication is possible, valued and answered quickly.
* Visitors have BRANDED identity on the network (profiling).
* Sponsor plays a monitor, evaluate, curate and reward role – find HEROES.
* Community plays a monitor, evaluate, curate and reward role – find HEROES.
* Usage guidelines are published and present.
* Some simple social gamification automated to define desired behaviors and rewards.
Phil came up with this great tag/question: "What if you could know your customers as well as you knew your friends in school?"
And I've added,
What if you could know your customers as well as you knew your friends in school and together you could easily create something more valuable than the sum of its parts?"
Imagine a tool capable of knitting your customers together, increasing your site's #UGC (User Generated Content) and social LOVE? Better yet, image these benefits come with LESS effort from site owners. managers and curators.
Got your attention now right? Cool, help us by following our journey:
Video Diary Day 2
This post includes information about the CrowdFunde team and Triangle Startup Factory. Hope you will check out the linked post, follow our progress and become a contributing member of our CrowdFunde Buzz Team. TY, Marty on behalf of CrowdFunde team