WHO IS JFK LANCER?
- JFK Lancer Productions & Publications is a historical research company specializing in the administration and assassination of President John F. Kennedy; founded in 1995 by Thomas A. Jones and Debra J. Conway, and joined by Sherry Gutierrez Fiester in 2006.
- JFK Lancer works with the largest, most active group of President John F. Kennedy historical researchers. Our past conferences have had many of the assassination related witnesses and most respected of the authors and researchers from around the world speak on the assassination and on President Kennedy's policies.
- JFK Lancer subscribes to the values of patriotism, excellence, integrity and dedication to the revealing of truth surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- The goal of JFK Lancer is to make research materials concerning President John F. Kennedy's assassination easily available to everyone. Our prime concern is the accuracy of history and the true story of the turbulent 1960s.
- We believe these basic facts in the assassination of President Kennedy and the wounding of Governor John Connally:
- There was more than one shooter
- There has not been a true or complete investigation of this crime by our government
- Intelligence Agencies did not give those investigatory bodies the information they should have the assassination case is still open and research should be ongoing.
If you support JFK Lancer principles and objectives we invite you to become a part of our efforts, joining an interesting, dynamic and diverse group of individuals who foster understanding of the John F. Kennedy assassination.
LANCER was John F. Kennedy's Secret Service Code name.
Use of this formerly secret name represents our efforts to make
John F. Kennedy's assassination information available to everyone.