- Communication MakerCommunication Strategy, 2004 - present
- Canary PromotionMarketing & Community Relations Coordinator, 2010 - 2011
- Night Kitchen InteractiveMarketing Coordinator, 2007 - 2009
- Work To RideSummer Programing Director, 2007 - 2007
- The Center for Emerging Visual ArtistsAdministrative Coordinator, 2004 - 2007
- University of the ArtsTeaching Assistant, 2004 - 2006
I've worked in Arts, Culture, and Social Change communities for nearly 10 years. I believe strongly in the power and strength of people coming together for the greater good and continue to learn and grow through collaborations focused on community generated change.
I enjoy Laughing Out Loud, knitting, changing the world, local sustainable business practices, food, yoga, nature, adventure, Philly, geeks, helping others, a well made Old Fashioned, and glitter; ... so much glitter!
- University of the ArtsBFA in Photography, Minor in Bookmaking, 2001 - 2005