Morzhebludos, bioinformatician, aficionado.
Currently Bioinformatician/Web Developer at the European Bioinformatics Institute working on the RNAcentral project.
Favourite authors: Boris Vian, Virginia Woolf, Jane Austen, Mayakovskiy, Dostoyevskiy, Maugham, Hemingway.
Favourite directors: Antonioni, Fellini, Bergman, Tati, Tarkovskiy, Goddard, Truffaut.
Favourite journals: Nature, Science, Nucleic Acids Research, RNA, Bioinformatics.
Favourite cities: London, Vancouver, New York, St. Petersburg, Paris, Philadelphia.
My research publications:
- Comprehensive survey and geometric classification of base triples in RNA structures. NAR
- WebFR3D—a server for finding, aligning and analyzing recurrent RNA 3D motifs. NAR
- A Three-Dimensional RNA Motif in Potato spindle tuber viroid Mediates Trafficking from Palisade Mesophyll to Spongy Mesophyll in Nicotiana benthamiana. PMC
- Quantum chemical studies of nucleic acids: can we construct a bridge to the RNA structural biology and bioinformatics communities? Pubmed
- Understanding Sequence Variability of RNA Motifs Using Geometric Search and IsoDiscrepancy Matrices. Abstract and pdf
RNA 3D Hub, WebFR3D, R3D Align, JAR3D, RNA 3D Motif Atlas