- American ExpressRegional Head of Digital and Marketing, 2012 - presentReporting to the CEO and Vice President of Consumer Products and leading the digital and marketing operations, strategy and execution of American Express in the Middle East and North Africa region. Responsible for digital representation and marketing of the regional markets such as UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan. Created the 5 year marketing and digital plan and strategy. - Launched the AEME mobile application and the AEME Facebook presence. - Created the Middle East’s first end-to-end mobile optimised communication collaterals. - Increased the ROI from the company’s marketing budget by 56% while significantly increasing the online acceptance of the American Express brand.
- Smart Gaming GroupDirector of Online Marketing, 2011 - 2012Reporting to the CEO, I was responsible for creating and overseeing the international marketing strategy with a budget of £8 million which incorporates online and offline marketing plans and media buying. - Created and facilitated SEO, SEM (PPC), Social Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Press advertising marketing strategies for multilingual websites with a total page view of more than 400m. - Created Digital Marketing strategies for different countries and localities with a focus on cultural differences and digital trends in different locations. - Created and implemented search engine optimisation and marketing strategies, including analytics implementation, conversion optimisation, site structure and user journey to improve search engine visibility. - Managed third party agency relationships, strategies and operations.
- SiteVisibilitySenior Digital Marketing Manager, 2009 - 2011Managed both junior and senior consultants and client campaigns of 10 different clients with a budget of over £5 million. Responsible for the development of SEO, SEM, Social Media and Online Video strategies, trained my team on new strategies, techniques, client relationship development, management and maintenance. Worked closely with the Sales Director in creating sales proposals, and tech pitches. Created and managed campaign plans, budget plans and ensured team tasks were completed within assigned budgets. Worked on up-sell, cross-sell and new client plans to support the company’s financial growth - Created, executed and managed key clients’ Digital Marketing activities. - Provided SEO and Digital Marketing audits and business cases. - Managed marketing budgets of up-to £5 million. - Trained, junior and senior consultants and managers.
- The Causeway RetreatOnline Marketing Manager, 2007 - 2009Re-engineered the company’s online presence within £250K marketing budget. Researched content needs with medically trained personnel to maintain accurate and relevant information is presented on our marketing channels. Optimised the website and social media channels in order to support the company’s online marketing strategy. - Supervised and managed 3rd party service providers for content population, link building, SEO, Google AdWords, marketing material design and PR. - Achieved 350% increase in online marketing return on investment (ROI) - Increased the global reach of the business by creating and executing multi-lingual web presence.
- eBayEcommerce Manager, 2004 - 2007Marketed digital media products, portable devices, and computers. Grew business to achieve £75K turnover within a short time frame whilst obtaining experience in budgeting, logistics, and communications.
- Dokuz Eylul UniversityDigital History, 2002 - 2006
Sketching For Better Mobile Experiences | Smashing UX Design
In this article, Lennart Hennigs explains how sketching enables us to explore the problem space and define the solution space at the same ti
Thoughts on iOS 7. The Most Significant Update Since iPhone
It’s been the talk of the town for some months now. With the departure of Scott Forstall last year the rumours pointed towards a major new d
Baarle-Nassau'daki Belçika ve Hollanda ülke sınırı
Baarle-Nassau'daki Belçika ve Hollanda ülke sınırı, resimleri, fotoğrafları, resmi, fotosu, fotoğrafı, Seyvet.com Bedava Resim Kaydetme Site
Netscape Founder: We Should Have Built Payments in the Browser
"We should have built payments in the browser," Marc Andreessen said on stage at Wired's business conference in New York City Tuesday mornin
A New Front-End Methodology: BEM | Smashing Coding
BEM stands for Block, Element, Modifier. It is a methodology, a way of thinking when developing web interfaces. Besides, BEM is a toolkit to
Setting Up a WordPress CDN (Content Delivery Networks) for Beginners
Setting Up a WordPress CDN (Content Delivery Networks) for Beginners. network-cables. Last week I saw Will presenting on technical issues as
The horror: Google now encrypts up to 33% of search referral data
A few weeks ago Google started to encrypt search data for logged in users. This essentially means that website owners will see no keyword da
Web Lab: the magic of the Internet, brought to life
Inspiration comes in many forms and can influence you in unexpected ways. I can trace my own interest in programming to Babbage's Analytical
London calling: some reflections on the digital games
The stats are in, and one clear winner from this year's summer sports has emerged: digital media. Here's a quick look behind the “screens” a