For there are no user actions other than sending in feedback to get the CustomURL you desire.
- Northwest UniversityOnline Marketing Intern, 2013 - present
- Northwest UniversityStudent Government Communication Chair, 2013 - present
- Panteras NorthwestWebsite Manager, 2010 - present
- CK Financial Services with Money ConceptsOffice Worker and Social Media Consultant, 2006 - present
- SpotifySpotify Campus Influencer, 2013 - present
- Foursquare Labs, Inc.Foursquare On-Campus Ambassador, 2013 - present
- Northwest UniversityTelecounselor, 2012 - 2013
- Sela InternationalWeb Designer, 2011 - 2012
- Northwest UniversityInformation Services Student Worker, 2011 - 2012
- Northwest University2011 - present
- Covenant High School2008 - 2011
Top 10 Overused LinkedIn Profile Buzzwords of 2013 [INFOGRAPHIC]
As 2013 comes to a close, we revisit our analysis of overused buzzwords in members’ profiles for the fourth year in a row. Does ‘creative’ o
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Microsoft: Facebook Home presentation was 'remarkably similar' to Window...
Facebook unveiled its new Home family of apps earlier this week, with a strong focus on "people, not apps." Microsoft's head of corporate co
Album Review: The Shins - 'Port Of Morrow' | Ology
Check out Ology's early review of new album 'Port Of Morrow' by The Shins (out March 20).
I Finally Figured Out Why You Like Instagram So Much — Backpacking Dad
You've seen the Instagr.am photos, yes? They're everywhere. It's some stupid iPhone app that lets you ruin your pictures. You can take a per
WPCentral Review: Windows Phone "Mango" (preview release ...
Featured: T-Mobile Sensation 4G Review; Xperia Play Review. Android; BlackBerry; iPhone / iPad; HP Palm webOS; Windows Phone; Nokia. Reviews
Watch Out Apple, Google: Windows Phone's Next Big Update Is An Absolute ...
We got to test an early beta version of Mango, and it's glorious.