Decided to forward http://kevinrose.com to my Google+. G+ gives me more (real-time) feedback and engagement than my blog ever did.
1021 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 239 previous comments
- You summed up Google's strategy very nicely, however you imply "fallen" like its an evil plot or a negative thing. Looking back over the last decade plus of using google's tools I can't even begin to fathom how much utility I've gotten from everything google (calendar, gmail, search, android, maps, navigation, news, docs, reader, etc.) all of which came at the real world price to me of $0. To be honest this concept is something I've been grappling with for a while now because I can't think of another for profit entity that has ever given so much to a group of customers for free (separating consumers like myself, from the customers that pay for ads and such).
When you step back and think about it, its kind of awe inspiring.Jul 17, 2011
- smart!Sep 3, 2011
- done ! i tried it many times on godaddy and it finally worksSep 12, 2011
- Good idea - been looking for something to do with one of my domain names. Redirecting to Flickr isn't everything.Nov 7, 2011
- HiI read this post...maybe a bit late... :-)
I'm thinking about it, too.
How was your "experiment"? Does it worths it?
Thank you for your answer!Oct 18, 2012
- What are the A Records or CNAME????Jan 23, 2016
Add a comment...