Did you play Day of the Tentacle? Or any adventure game of the type that don't seem to get made anymore? Then you'll probably be interested in backing this project on Kickstarter!
503 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 129 previous comments
- Played ALL the adventure games back then <3Feb 11, 2012
- Theres loads of great point and click adventure games out there. TellTale Games being the most obvious company making them - but also lots of German firms (the genre is quite successfull there) . Theres also lots of "sort of" P/C games on the DS that are brillent. Ghost Trick, Hotel Dusk,Another Code, 999, All the "Pheonix Wright" games.
Its the Action-Adventure games that are rare. Zelda, Beyond Good and Evil, Okami.....and, yeah, Psyconaughts ;)Feb 13, 2012
- I love point and click games <3Feb 13, 2012
- Psychonauts is one of my all-time favorite games! I'm a glad contributor to the new Double Fine point-and-click adventure!Feb 19, 2012
- So... a point & click adventure... like Shadowgate and Companions of Xanth?
I think they are already over budget... and in public-debt up to their grand-children's antique mouse-balls... but if they pull a few 100k out of the doughnut-table fund (and cut back on the cookie monster's milk-money), they could pull something worth while out of this, even in a second (non-exclusive freebie for the fans) sequel round.
I await what is to be released though, before making a full judgment.Feb 20, 2012
- I did not play that game; however I did play Psychonauts and Brutal Legend. Both of those games rock!!May 26, 2012