- Angel Digital MarketingDirector, present
- Plagiarism Checker (current)
- Angel Digital Marketing (current)
- NT Voice and Data (current)
- Angel Offices (current)
- CV Guru (current)
- Pixyzone Digital Photography (current)
- Period House (current)
- Officespace.solutions (current)
- Wedding Ideas (current)
- Shabby Chic Guru (current)
- Injury Lawyer Solutions (current)
Inbound marketing is about publishing relevant and useful content in the right place at the right time - with a view to attracting traffic, converting visitors to sales, and keeping customers and prospects coming back. I use blogging, articles, video, SEO, social media marketing and other forms of content marketing to achieve results.
My expertise include:
- Copywriting: blogging, articles, emails and sales copy.
- Design - websites, logos, newsletters and graphics.
- Web builds - SEO friendly and standards compliant where preferred. I often recommend Wordpress as a CMS and I am proficient in building new themes as well as converting existing website designs into Wordpress themes.
- SEO - optimising existing and new content for greater exposure, as well as creative link building strategies to improve rankings.
- Social media - using social media to build a following, share content and generate leads and sales.
- CRO - optimising content to convert more sales.
I have more than 10 years of legal experience, 6 of which were spent working in private practice. I also worked as an Associate Lecturer for the Open University on their LL.B program, and I've a variety of experience in other industries. In addition to my current roles, I've worked as a freelance writer and researcher for over 7 years.
I'm currently studying for my MBA.
- Open UniversityLaw
- Chartered Institute of Legal ExecutivesLaw
The Impending Demise of Google+? - State of Digital
With the news of Vic Gundotra's departure from Google, the fate of his social network Google+ is unclear. Will it disappear or evolve in to
Guitar Teacher Nottingham - Nathan Cragg | Nathan Cragg Guitar Teacher
Nathan Cragg is an experienced guitar teacher offering guitar lessons in the Nottingham area to suit all ages and abilities, in both classic
How you can beat non-provided keywords | SEO and Marketing
Google Analytics is designed to give webmasters the information about the keywords search engine users utilize to visit a website. It provid
Business short of money? Send all your employees packing – My Telegraph
It may sound a little drastic but when times are tough, maybe the answer is to send some or all of your staff home. But I'm not talking redu
Using reference management software | Plagiarism Checker
As well as using Viper to scan your work for plagiarism, it's essential to carefully manage your source material and ensure you don't mix up